Yet to be active program displayed active
woohoomoo2u 5 years ago • updated by Genesis Vision Support 4 years ago • 3
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new program that starts on a future date.
2. Click on the programs button on the side
3. Change the tab to Active Program
4. Change back to All Programs
5. Now the program which should not be active is displayed as active
Customer support service by UserEcho
Thanks for your feedback! Nowadays, "active programs" metric means that the programs have not been finished but "pending programs" metric shows the programs which have not been started yet. But - yes, it is not very clear for users and we will bear it in mind to change it.
Well the thing is that it switches from pending to active even though it should be active, just by changing the tabs
I’ll try recording it in some amount of hours